[vlc] VLC Player

Selwyn Welsh algorithms1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:11:27 CEST 2008

Guys, sometime ago I sent you an email telling you that you had a great
media player but the equalizer sucked because it you only had one bass
control, I told you to steal from windows media and their equalizer which
had the right range little did I know you would do even better! I am now on
a  Mac and because the sound quality of their player sucked I decided to try
yours again and now it has a new name, 'Default Player' on my Mac! the sound
quality blows them all away! Keep up the good work!

Peace