[vlc] JVLC testing...

Keith Kyzivat kkyzivat at tripleplayint.com
Wed Aug 6 16:09:30 CEST 2008

Check out the VLC source from git using the following URL: git://
git.videolan.org/vlc.git

In there you will find a bindings/java directory -- That is where the jvlc
code is (it's an Apache Maven project), In there you'll find some examples.

More info on checking out the source can be had here:

http://wiki.videolan.org/GetTheSource

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Javier Gálvez Guerrero <
javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your answer, Gregor. It worked properly with the nightlies
> VLC version.
>
> By the way, could anyone provide me with any little sample code in order to
> guess how to use the JVLC methods to be able to embed a video playing frame
> into a Java JFrame or a similar Swing component? I have tried to do it with
> the sample code included in JVLC site but it uses the deprecated methods
> from old JVLC libraries.
>
> Thank you so much,
> Javi
>

> 2008/8/5 Gregor Fuis <gujs.lists at gmail.com>
>
>> You have to use vlc 0.9.0-test3 for using this jvlc jar. Look at this site
>> how to install it:
>> http://nightlies.videolan.org/
>>
>> You

Keith Kyzivat