[vlc] JVLC testing...

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:22:20 CEST 2008

Thank you for your answer, Keith, but the sample in this git directory
(VlcClient.java) is the same I tried out before, which uses deprecated
classes and methods from old VLC libraries and doesn't work properly (it
hangs while trying to start playing a video file).

That's why asked for any code written by any user who used the new library
so I could guess how to implement my own application based on JVLC.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Javi