[vlc] JVLC testing...

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:14:24 CEST 2008

Nice to help you; count on me. You can send me (to this email address) the
files you want me to try and any instructions (if needed) to make similar
tests to yours. Could you please also give me the links to the tickets you
opened?

I want to develop my application in a Ubuntu Linux 32 bits platform, but I
can try your code in a Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista Ultimate
(both 32 bits versions) as well, so we can guess if the problems are related
to the platform or not and trace the issue.

Regards,
Javi