[vlc] vlc media player not working

Peter Jones baldrik30 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 07:26:37 CEST 2008

Good morning,

Sorry to trouble you but i need some expert advice. I have just installed a vlc media player and when i go to my files to play a movie and it says "play with vlc media player", nothing appears on the screen.I have a Fujitsu amilo 2510 laptop with windows home premium installed. I am 55 years old so my computer knowledge is quite limited, so if you can help me would you please do it in plain English and not technical jargon, because i would not understand it.

Thank you very much for your time in this matter and have a good week.

Kindest regards.

Pete Jones