[vlc] VLC for Windows Mobile Question

Wizzeled at otenet.gr Wizzeled at otenet.gr
Sat Dec 13 09:25:06 CET 2008

Hello,
I am Nick Santorineos, i live in Greece and  first of all i want to congratulate you for the great job you did with VLC player! I was trying to find a link so i can download the vlc for my htc touch crouse phone so i mabe can watch a mouvie in avi format ,while im at work. plz if there is a link and i have missed it send me the link or send me the vlc instalation for Windows mobile.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thank you for your time
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Nick Santorineos