[vlc] VLC 9.6a and dual screens

Malcolm Moore st-malcolm.moore at whsg.info
Mon Dec 15 15:13:41 CET 2008

I have dual screen machines ( Nvidia with the screens set as dual view )

When I drag VLC from the left hand screen ( which
is the teacher machine to the right screen which is the
one the pupils see on the projector ) it works fine. If
I double click the film to make it go fullscreen it jumps
back to the left screen

I have looked at other posts re :

Untick "Integrate video in interface" in the preferences

and that doesn't do anything. I can run VLC maximised
on the right screen but making the video fullscreen
causes it to jump to the other screen

If there a way around this

( 0.9.8a on XP pro - Nvidia 6200 dual screen )

Ta

Mal

PS sorry if this turns up twice ... I'm having a bad day