[vlc] Question about trouble to use VideoLAN VLC media Player 0.8.6

Alasdair Devoil avadinorth at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:11:00 CET 2008

Question about trouble to use VideoLAN VLC media Player 0.8.6:

I was using this software fine until last month. I left a DVD in my computer
and then when I started the computer up, the computer seemed to have become
confused that I was trying to start up the opertaing system from the DVD
film still in it. Ever since that day, whenever I try to view any film dvd
which I put into the computer's dvd player, I cannot view any films. In
fact, even the dvd playing format does not seem to load- it is almost as if
the system just freezes on itself.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem to view dvds?

Sincerely,

Alasdair