[vlc] Java Video Streaming client

nodje nodje.co at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 05:07:30 CET 2008

I've tried to follow instructions from this page
http://trac.videolan.org/jvlc/wiki/download

But that wouldn't work from Mac OSX.

I can only execute the mvn install part from bindings/java, but even, it al
test fail, and without test, Maven can't find
org.videolan:jvlc-samples-client:jar:0.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Is there a special maven repository for vlc libraries?

What's the result of './bootstrap && configure && make && make install', how
useful is it to the java part compilation?

-nodje