[vlc] Java Video Streaming client

nodje nodje.co at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 06:28:46 CET 2008

Hi,

I had to figure how to do an update with git :) git pull did the trick,
nice.
Anyways, it still gives me 79 tests in error, but I can do the install with
-DskipTests.

I'm sorry if this is written in the documentation somewhere but I coudn't
understand it at first sight:
Can I get OSX binaries for libvlc? Can I compile it? Is libvlc included in
the VLC application?

Could you point me at some documentation that would help me bootstrap a Java
project that needs streaming capabilities?

thanks Adrien