[vlc] covermounting agreement VLC 0.98

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Dec 24 19:01:12 CET 2008

Buonasera,

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:36:53AM +0100, Anna Ossequio wrote :
> We need your authorisation, because we would like to publish
> in the covermounting DVD of magazine "Win Magazine"
> the freeware version of your software "VLC 0.98".
> Everything is possible?

You have the rights to modify and redistribute VLC on your DVD,
according that you comply to the GPL license and respect our copyright.
What it probably means for you if that you should distribute the source
code at the same time as the executable on the DVD that you give to your
users.

Buon Natale,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf