[vlc] JVLC addOption syntax help please

Backtrace backtrace at arcor.de
Thu Dec 25 16:10:38 CET 2008

Hi all,

i have a question who us the addOption in jvlc.

Who can I use it and what is the syntax.

I use jvlc in a swing client and I would make a context menue like in vlc.

Now when I would like to add the options like deinterlace bob it didn't
work.

I read the manual but this describe only the using with the commandline args
like -deinterlace-mode etc.

There are modules and options but I don't know about the syntax

Module name : deinterlace

.         --deinterlace-mode {discard,blend,mean,bob,linear}

So I test it with:

:vout:deinterlace=bob

:vout:deinterlace=mode=bob

:deinterlace=deinterlace-mode=bob

:deinterlace=deinterlace-mode{bob}

But nothing work.

Module?option?value

Please can somebody make an example for me?

Thank you very much and sorry about my bad english

Greetings

Markus