[vlc] Please fix..

clarence cunningham beyondweird12000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 08:58:11 CET 2008

     I just love your new vlc version 0.9.8a there are just a couple of problems with the software:   Whenever I try to slide the time indicator to skip to different parts of the movie the new VLC hangs for about five seconds before it resumes the movie.  Second when I try to put the new interface in a corner of my desktop it goes off the screen; the old VLC player locked in the desktop corner;  It would be nice to have those issues looked intoI would gladly download that newer version then.  Thank You