[vlc] Bug in VLC 0.9.8a (Mac OSX 10.5.6)

Javier Ramos bestcid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:00:01 CET 2008

Hi!
I'm contacting you because I found a bug in latest vlc media player release.
I'll try to explain it the best I can.

1) Open VLC with the "Repeat 1 song" option activated
2) Pick streaming media from SMB devices
3) The player crashes.

This don't happen if you have opened media from SMB before, I mean, the bug
only occurs if you do a "fresh start" of the application.

I've recorded a video that shows the entire process itself. Since I don't
have hosting, I've uploaded it to megaupload. It's located here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZ71DD3U

Please ask if you have some questiongs about how to make the player to
crash.

Bye and have a happy new year!