[vlc] Play a DVD over LAN via shared drive?

Scott Matthews scott at turnstyle.com
Thu Jan 3 14:35:42 CET 2008

Sorry, I failed to say that it's a Windows network.

Does anybody know how to put a DVD into a drive on one PC, and play that DVD
from another PC over the LAN? (I can share the drive and mount it from the
2nd PC, but the DVD playback doesn't work)

Is there a different list for VLC devs?

Many thanks!  -Scott