[vlc] VLM to MUX multiple inputs

Adrian Daniel Simionov xsimio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:48:37 CEST 2008

actually I could transport multiple programs, but when I start the first one
from navigate menu, all 3 or 4 are starting to appera in front of me... and
if what not able to carry more, why have to options like pmt, and I'm able
to see pmt's in navigate menu ?

I think is possible, but I don't know now how to do it.

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Warren Young <warren at etr-usa.com> wrote:

> Adrian Daniel Simionov wrote:
> > like this is not working and only the first stream is played.
>
> I don't believe VLC knows about multi-program transport streams.
> There's a lot it doesn't know about transport streams, in fact.

Simionov Daniel-Adrian, Network Engineer
Phone: (+40) 0733.673.147
Email: noc at pacris.ro