[vlc] Authorization to include VLC on covermounted CD/DVD (deadline 21st july)

Roberto Cattaneo roberto at cattaneo.net
Wed Jul 16 00:29:13 CEST 2008

Hello,

my name is Roberto Cattaneo and I am a journalist at PC World Italy working
with Alfredo Distefano, Editor in Chief.

We have selected VLC as one of the most interesting shareware/freeware, and
we really would like to include it on PCW's covermounted discs (CD and DVD)
and in the download area on PC World site (www.pcworld.it).

In order to grant us the authorization to include your software into the
next issues PC World's covermounted CD/DVD, you just need to respond to this
e-mail. Your software will be included in each monthly issue (CD and DVD) of
PC World Italy, until you stop the authorization to publish it. The next
CD/DVD will be closed on tuesday 21st of july. If you can grant the
authorization as soon as you can, it will be great.

We are also open to collaboration on covermounting for other your products.

Looking forward for your kind answer. Thank you for your attention. Best,
Roberto Cattaneo

PC World Italy PC World is a Trademark by IDG Communications PC World Italy
is published in Italy under IDG license by Nuova Periodici Monthly print
run: 150.000 Circulation: 125.000 Subscription: 35.000 pcworld.it: avg
1.300.000 pv/month

PC World Italia via Zante, 16/2 20138 - Milan ITALY

0039 02 58038.212