[vlc] Using VLC on Windows

Paul Meyers diamondpaul_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 06:37:03 CEST 2008

I have VLC 0.8.6f Janus running on Windows XP SP3 Pro on an AMD 1666 Mhz tablet laptop. MP4 and some other formats play with the audio broken and chopped up. Like listening through a moving picket fence. The Real player and Quicktime does not do this on these formats. I suspect that Python uses VLC to play embedded ogg files because it is chopped in the same way. If I just click on the ogg file it plays fine. I wish that I could use VLC. Thanks for any help or response.
Paul Meyers