[vlc] x264 in VLC Media Player

steven@rudeanimation steven at rudeanimation.com
Tue Mar 4 13:27:22 CET 2008

Hi Glen,

People have been battling Apple and Sanyo for 5 months to fix this problem.
You would be the hero if you can repair it.

If you can get QT to play this file so it will work properly in Adobe
Premiere and After effect.

Here are some clues to your fix.

K lite codec pack will play the file back in windows media player, but
Premiere wants them associated as a QT.

Codeavc.com can also play them but again the magic bullet is to work with
QT.

Here are two files for you.

Keep me up to date on your progress.

Go to http://www.mediafire.com/