[vlc] [patch] allow hidding toolbar in mozilla-plugin for linux users

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Wed Mar 12 20:11:58 CET 2008

Anthony Loiseau wrote:
> Currently, mozilla-plugin have a bottom control toolbar on Linx. Since many
> websites already have an external Javascript control over the plugin, this
> patch make it possible to hide this toolbar.

1) Could you please use p_plugin->i_control_height or
p_plugin->i_toolbar_height.
2) The JS API between ActiveX and Safari/Mozilla/Firefox should be
consistent which means I would like you to add the API for ActiveX
(win32) too. Just leave it non-functional but the function should be there.

Gtz,
Jean-Paul Saman.