[vlc] DVD's created on a Sony DVD recorder menu problem.

Con Hacon chacon at bucksgfl.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 13:10:48 CET 2008

How can I properly display the menu items of a DVD created on a Sony 710 DVD
recorder? The individual titles only display as the mouse moves each item in
turn, otherwise it is just blank, see attached snapshot. This has always
occurred since I have been trying different versions of your player
software, and on a variety of hardware running Windows XP. Unfortunately I
cannot check your Forums as access to any forums from where I am is blocked.

Con Hacon.

 This email has been sent from the Bucks LEA. If you have
 cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact
                        abuse at bucksgfl.org.uk