[vlc] Videolan unable to play H264 rtp streams

Sriram Murthy sriramsm at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 05:50:04 CEST 2008

Hi,
   We have a hardware codec that uses SIP to call and
then after the call has been setup, streams MPEG4
audio and H264 video over RTP.
   I made the hardware codec call my software SIP
client and fed the SDP to vlc to start playing the A/V
data that is being streamed.
   Anything wrong with the way I am launching VLC?.

Thanks and regards,
Sriram