[vlc] Videolan unable to play H264 rtp streams

maurizio simoni mau2000.sim at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:08:36 CEST 2008

Hi,
can you send a complete sample of this data (for example a pcap file
recorded with wireshark) showing RTP, SIP and SDP messages so that I can
better understand your problem ?
Can you also tell me in more details how did you launch VLC ? (if you launch
VLC with command line, please copy and paste it, otherwise please tell me
how you configured it in the GUI).

By the way, did you feed VLC with SDP over SAP ?

M.