[vlc] VLC to play Pal content on MacBook Pro not working

Felix Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:01:07 CET 2008

Nope, as stated in my first mail, DVD playback wasn't changed with the 0.9.x
upgrade. All we added are patches to prevent crashes in rare situtations, so
there is no functional change at all.

PowerPC and Intel builds ship with exactly the same features (and almost
exactly the same bugs...) for now. The way of optimisation is all what
differs.

Best regards,

Felix

P.S. My previously stated advise on PAL DVD playback is really the only
legal way to play these discs on Region 1 Macs...  how stupid it may sound.