[vlc] Cooperation_Brothersoft.com to VLC

Samuel·Leo samuel at brothersoft.com
Wed Nov 12 11:16:57 CET 2008

Hello:
I'm Samuel, our site is www.brothersoft.com .We hope to cooperate with your
software,increase downloads and others

Brothersoft.com was established in 2002. And we bend ourself to supply
shareware, freeware and Demo software for PC, Mac, Linux and some Handhelds
equipments. We also publish some Blogs, in which we introduce brilliant
softwares and some really cool new things. Now we 're already the top 3
professional software download website in this industry.Our PR value is 8
and Alexa traffic rank is about 300.

Besides the English Website, we also have 5 other languages, so we can
promote your software on our multilingual sites.

jp.brothersoft.com
es.brothersoft.com
de.brothersoft.com
fr.brothersoft.com
ru.brothersoft.com

People from all over the world enjoy our professional service, our visitors
mainly come from:

America,India,UK,Vietnam,Iran,Canada,Brazil,Australia,Rumania,Philippine
ect.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

--
Best Regards