[vlc] Cooperation_Brothersoft.com to VLC

Samuel·Leo samuel at brothersoft.com
Mon Nov 24 07:22:14 CET 2008

Hello

I'm Samuel, our site is http://www.brothersoft.com, and we hope cooperate
with your software, increase download and sales.

*About Opportunity:*

*Global & FFS*

The whole site of brothersoft.com runs CDN service provided by Akamai the
biggest CDN service provider.

We have* 35,000 servers,* distribute in* 60 countries*.

We have provide *free ,** safe, secure* download, *free *hosting service, *
free* Product Modifications

Our pages load *faster* ,the software files download *faster*, the software
update *faster*

* *

*Multilingual Promotion*

We have 6 languages (English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, and
Japanese).We can promote your software on our multilingual sites.

http://www.brothersoft.com

jp.brothersoft.com
es.brothersoft.com
de.brothersoft.com
fr.brothersoft.com
ru.brothersoft.com

* *

*Marketing*

Brothersoft.com was established in 2002, No.2 professional software download
website in this industry.

Our PR value is 8 and Alexa traffic rank is 300.

English site now has 18,000,000 unique visitors per month and generates
7,500,000 downloads per month.

*Button Program*

Accelerate download counts by linking your site to Brothersoft.com

Drive traffic to Brothersoft to compete to Brothersoft Top 10

Influence the relevancy rankings of your product page on key search engines

* *

I'm looking forward to your reply

Best Regards

Samuel