[vlc] Playlist issue

Ryan Weisse feltrockni at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 08:53:39 CEST 2008

I'm not sure if this is a common problem... but not everyone plays games fullscreen on a second monitor.
When playing a game on fullscreen on my primary monitor, if I have a playlist vlc running in either standard mode or fullscreen -  when it switches to the next track it minimizes to the notification area (not the tray, the area with the clock).

I only had this problem since I installed the new version. Let me know if this is a problem with settings, if not then I'm leaving it to you guys for the next version.