[vlc] Fullscreen mode and last.fm setup

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:38:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've build and installed VLC 0.9.2 in my Ubuntu 8.04 system and I have been
testing VLC for a while; some (simple) issues here.

- When I set fullscreen mode sometimes the video appears just in native size
in the top left corner instead of actually fullscreen mode, while the rest
remains black. I've tried both opening the video in native size first and
then setting fullscreen and opening the video directly in fullscreen, same
results.

- I have been searching for the last.fm configuration but I was unable to
find it. Could you please tell me where can I find it?

However, nice work. Great upgrade for VLC software, hope documentation and
site is updated soon.

PS: Portishead and The IT crowd in VLC 0.9.2 screenshots! Great! xD.

Regards,
Javi