[vlc] drag and drop support?

pixologe pixologe at mailinator.com
Tue Sep 16 12:45:26 CEST 2008

Is it intended that 0.9.2 has no drag&drop support? Or is there just a
setting which I did not find?
I am running Vista and just switched to 0.9.2.

Always liked VLC for being a lightweight player onto which I can drop any
media file or folder from windows explorer.
This is not nice, but would not be too bad, if I was able to at least open a
directory by pasting its path to a textfield. But having a
click-click-click-click-only folder selection is def a show stopper for me
and a reason to downgrade again.

If possible, I would really love to see drag&drop support in VLC again.

Cheers :)