[vlc] Fullscreen mode and last.fm setup

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:43:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

Here some updates for VLC 0.9.2 under Ubuntu 8.04 system.

fullscreen.png shows what I see when I set fullscreen mode. It happens with
every video I test.

back_to_normal_size.png shows what I see when I go back to normal display
("fullscreen off"). Note that the video is not in the center. It happens
with every video I test as well.

time_update.png shows that when I have a playlist (opening a directory
through Media menu) medias length are not updated till it starts being
played (note all files have 00:00 lenght while the ones I played or being
played are ok).

last.fm updates doesn't work neither under Linux nor Windows as said in the
previous mail (double and triple checked the login and password, of
course...).

Am I the only one with these issues?

Regards,
Javi