[vlc] Win32 install fails if previous version installed as service.

Keith Kyzivat kkyzivat at tripleplayint.com
Wed Sep 17 17:00:56 CEST 2008

As far as I know, the installer for this shipped with this version, and
earlier versions of the VLC media player have never provided installation as
a service, thus, why would the new installer check for something that it
never did?
Installers (and programs in general) cannot guard against every conceivable
possible configuration or situation.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Daniel S. Matthews <dsmatthews at gmail.com>wrote:

Keith Kyzivat

SIPez LLC.