[vlc] Sugesstions to improve...

Peter Mucka mucka.peter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 22:24:34 CEST 2008

Yesterday I downolad your new release version of VLC player. First of all, I
want to thank you for your hard work, to make our work with MEDIA better and
more fun.

After day of work vith VLC media player I would like to give you few
sugesstions to improve.

     - I like use Yellow color of my subtitles. I set Font color in the
"Subtitles & On Screen Display Settings" but it not works correctly.
Subtitles are during playing of the movie generally white.

     - I used to watch movies full screen, but when I turn off "Systray
icon" it is not posible to work with player after end of the movie. When
Systray icon is turned on, after end of the movie in full screen, the player
is minimized to systray, but I don't know where it disappears when systray
is turned off.

I hope, that my sugesstions help you to meke VLC better and I enjoy for new
versions of my favourite player.

Regards

Peter Mucka