[vlc] I got a error 404, not connected ?

miner pam pam-miner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 27 23:26:42 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I have an I-Mac 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo and running OSX.4.11.

I just downloaded the VLC app. but on the download page it said it
wasn't connected to something, I think it said something local?  I
don't know where it went.
When I tried to open the app it gave me and error 404 page. One thing
was Safari couldn't find the page.

The forum wasn't open and I read the FAQ problems but didn't see this.
Can you help me to get it downloaded and installed right?
I dragged it into the app folder and that's when the 404 came up.
Thank you, Pam Miner