[vlc] Last.fm not updating with error.

Denney denney at mantrasoftware.net
Sun Sep 28 18:33:26 CEST 2008

As the forums are down, I guess this is the next best place to ask...

I'm having an issue with the Last.fm support in VLC v0.9.2 on Windows.
It worked fine for a couple of days but now it's not updating and I'm
seeing the following errors in the message log:

audioscrobbler debug: Handshake successfull :)
audioscrobbler debug: Going to submit some data...
main debug: net: connecting to 87.117.229.205 port 80
main debug: connection: Resource temporarily unavailable
main debug: connection succeeded (socket = 10916)
audioscrobbler error: Authentication failed, handshaking again
(HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable
Server: squid/2.6.STABLE21