[vlc] VLC Streaming Questions

blood_on_ice peach_wyss at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 23:22:27 CEST 2009

that's exactly the problem we have right now...we cannot use JVLC because of
its use of the canvas awt component, because canvas isn't possible in a
sun's wonderland 0.5 embedded swing application, where we want to build in
the java video player...would be interesting how your co-worker solved that.
thanks for your help.

Greetings,
Peter