[vlc] Playlist sorting help

Janko Matic janko_matic at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 13:27:00 CEST 2009

Dear VLC Team, I apologize for sending a direct email (I did my best to find the answer on the wiki and forums but i had no luck).

Q - I'm using the latest version (0.9.8) on a Intel MAC, and i can't seem to sort songs in the playlist by correct track order. It always randomizes the order even though the songs are titled correctly: 01-song title, 02-song title etc.

I've read on the forums that there used to be an ID column in the playlist that fixed the sorting issue but it seems like there are NO columns to add in this version. So i'm left with NAME, AUTHOR and DURATION, which doesn't help.

Thanks a million!
Kind regards
Janko