[vlc] Asked for support

teresa.farruggia at alice.it teresa.farruggia at alice.it
Sun Aug 2 12:30:11 CEST 2009

Good morning,

I have a problem on my pc with the program  VLC media player, not as soon as click in the program appears the following message: "The DLL user32.dll of the system has been relocated in memory. The application won't correctly be performed. The DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.DLL has been relocated since it dealt a space of addressing reserved to one with the DLLs of the system of Windows. To contact the supplier of the DLL to get a new DLL."
I had previously installed the version 0.9.9, I have tried to removed, I have downloaded as the site of the new version 1.0.1, but continuous to appear the same message.
What can I do?
Waiting for one answer of yours,

Yours Sincerely.

Teresa Farruggia