[vlc] Question

Jenna Miller vbgirl1420 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:47:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

The first time that I double click on a .avi file after turning on my computer, the video plays, but there is no audio.  I close vlc and double click on the file again.  Usually, audio works the second time, but it may take several more attempts to successfully play.  Do you have any suggestions on fixing this problem?

Vista Home Premium SP2
VLC 1.0 (problem also occurred with previous versions)
2GB RAM (whenever I watch a video, there are very few if any programs running in the background)

Jenna Miller