[vlc] Fullscreen is turning off at the end of track

gonzague gonzagueddr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 07:39:05 CEST 2009

Hi ,
I search a lot in forums, but can not find any solution, you are my last
chance ...
Have you notice that when you have 2 video track, watching it in the
fullscreen mode, the fullscreen is turning off at the end of 1rst track,
and than turning on at the start of the 2nd. This is quite disturbing
isn't it ?
Is there a way to avoid that, or a vlc version that stay in fullscreen
when changing track ?

I have the same trouble with vlc9 and 1.0.1,  ( mac, win and linux ) ,
and solution given in this topic on vlc's forum (
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=62346 ) don't work for me .

Regards

Gonzague