[vlc] VLC package for Solaris 10

William Yang wyang at tjhsst.edu
Mon Aug 24 04:01:53 CEST 2009

Sorry for the delayed response; I just got back from a week-long vacation
yesterday.

I was hoping that the VLC servers could host the packages that I built as
well as possibly provide a link to the downloads and README from the
download page (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/), which currently just goes to
the source code for the Solaris link.

Thanks,
William