[vlc] DVD is pixelated

CORINNE STERN cstern_135 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 21 02:30:02 CEST 2009

Hi VideoLAN,

I am traveling the USA using a Presario 2700 Notebook with WIndows XP. I downloaded VideoLAN based on a 2007 article I found in PC World Magazine in a campground laundromat.

My PC did not have the software previously to play DVD's, and I wanted to watch them at night bc we have no TV and we are in an RV.

When I put in a DVD, the pictures might be correct for a second, but mostly the sound and picture are distorted. The pictures are pixelated.

I tried looking at your FAQ's, but I would need someone to walk me through the troubleshooting instructions in a chat, a phone call, or an email.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Corinne Stern
cstern_135 at earthlink.net