[vlc] VLC: Mac OS X / .dmg File

Jeevan Sellappah jeevan at sellappah.com
Sun Aug 30 12:49:32 CEST 2009

* Mac OS X / Version 10.4.11
* VLC Media Player: Version 0.9.10 Grishenko (Intel)

Hello VLAN Team,

I have successfully downloaded and run the VLC Media Player on my iMac.

However, every time I run it, the ".dmg" file/folder appears on my
desktop.
I can only "eject" it after I have quit the VLC Media Player.

Question:
How can I prevent this ".dmg" file/folder from appearing on my desktop?

Thank you for this excellent product!