[vlc] converting a wmv to flv

Courtney Weaver cweaver at talentdrive.com
Thu Dec 10 21:47:45 CET 2009

I am trying to convert a wmv 9 file to a flv file using VLC Media Play 1.0.3.  Can you please give me some direction on this?  I found a couple step by steps on how to do this, but I think it was for another version of VLC because they said to click on File and use the wizard and there is not a file and a wizard on 1.0.3.

I need to do this ASAP and appreciate your help!

Courtney

Courtney Weaver
Senior Marketing Manager

T a l e n t D r i v e
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Ste 930
Chicago, IL 60654
Phone 312.676.2185 |Fax: 312.676.4201 | cweaver at talentdrive.com<mailto:cweaver at talentdrive.com>
www.talentdrive.com<http://www.talentdrive.com>

Uncovering the best Talent online for global companies. Everyday. Find out how<http://www.talentdrive.com/>.

 [cid:image001.gif at 01CA79A8.AB36C380] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4rDowgQhZI>

Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, copying, disclosure or distribution or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.