[vlc] Suggestion

Patrick Camilleri adrcam5 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:57:48 CET 2009

Dear VLC team,

first of all thank you for the hard work in creating and supporting vlc
media player..i use it all the time and I find it amazing.

Small innocent suggestion, maybe you actually implement the feature, which
would be great:

When my laptop battery is low, windows pops up this popup to inform me, and
when i am in full screen mode on vlc, obviously the popup doesn't show.
 Maybe you can do a type of non intrusive message in full screen mode, to
indicate that battery is running low.

What normally happens is that in the middle of a film i end up with the
laptop going on standby.  Like this that can be avoided.

regards,
Patrick Camilleri