[vlc] playing videos

john smith stlouiscountypublic at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:39:06 CET 2009

Dear Sir:

               I have windows xp proffessional and use dial up internet service with peoplepc. I am haveing trouble playing videos from tnaflix.com, empflix.com, pornhub.com and keezmovies.com Since I just have dial up and want to see just the last few minutes of a video I will move the circle in the line below the video to the end and when I do this the video downloaders I have tried like orbit download, realplayer and other video downloaders will let me just download the last few minutes of the video. When I try to play the partial video I will get a message like unsupported formats, unreconized codecs or some other error message. I have tried to convert the videos to wmv, avi and other formats using wm converter, free zune video converter and other video converts and none of them will work. What formats, codecs and extensions do these websites use and other you tube like websites. Please email me back at stlouiscountypublic at hotmail.com with some help.