[vlc] VLC-Player-Icon changed

Hendrik Schilling holunderhendrik at conclamo.de
Mon Dec 21 00:07:14 CET 2009

Hey, hello from Kiel in Germany!

It might just be a nice way to say that a christian holiday is around the corner.
For all I know, it might as well be a dangerous virus.
Or simply an idiot developer with a stupid idea, rottingly realized.

Anyway, my vlc-player has begun to sport something resembling a
santa-clause-hat, and it just quit working on a dvd that has run quite nicely on
the same computer, in the same drive for the past times; it was not damaged or
whatever, other dvds seem to run fine at first glance, so let me just put it
this way:

Could you just concentrate on doing your jobs the way they are supposed to do?
And if someone feels the urge to christianize the whole world, start not with an
icon, just go and do that in Japan, China, Arabia, Israel or whatnot.

Whatever you need to have as a seasons greeting, consider it written right here
- while I consider your product as flawed and potentially dangerous as you have
designed it.
Without a doubt, there will be lots and lots of morons out there to pay for that
- that's fine with me, I won't be one of them.
Hendrik Schilling