[vlc] Open Folder Problem

Mario Mendicuti Abarca mendicuti999 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:38:32 CET 2009

Hello! I just downloaded VLC media player 0.9.8a Grishenko, and have some problems opening folder.

I have Windows XP, the truth is that I don't know much about computers, but when I had the older version of VLC everything was just fine, but now that I try to open a folder my VLC crashes. I just press ok after selecting the folder and it dies. The folders have more folders inside, but I've also tried to open a folder that only haves some songs inside, but not even that way.

I've been searching for help about it but I can't find it. If you need more details about PC just tell me, I really don't know what do you need. I hope you can help me, Thanks!