[vlc] VLC 9.8 Player

Ron Levy levrat at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 20:50:39 CET 2009

I really like the VLC 9.8 player. It is a bit more complex than other media players but it seems to be more versatile.

However, I am having a problem whenever I ask it to play image files from a Daemon-Lite virtual drive. It either says it cannot open the file or I just get the message that the VLC player has encountered problems and has to shut down. I'm sure it played image files from the virtual drive before but I can't figure out how to get it to cooperate now.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple of times but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Ron
levrat at earthlink.net