[vlc] audio playing imperfect

arthur brandwein abrandwein at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 7 16:55:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a DVD video disc of a concert. Most of the audio and vide3o tracks are normal but certain songs have choppy sound, not normal singing and was wondering if VLC could convert the audio portion when it goes through converting to rectify the video and audio to be normal singing. If VLC might be able to do this, how could I do this. When I boot up the dvd disc, it states Title1 nd when I click on it it starts the playback. I see on the disc audio_ts and video_ts and my computer recognizes it as StorageLabs tiny udf volume.

Thnks

Arthur Brandwein