[vlc] Runtime Error, help please

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Tue Jul 7 16:58:56 CEST 2009

Have you a folder whose name contains "msvc" or "CRT" in (one of) your
mozilla plugins folders?
If yes, you can try to move it in another temporary folder and test
again.
If no, you can try to temporary rename/move *.manifest files in VLC
install dir, and test again.

Regards.

(the first email was sent on videolan@, continuing on vlc@)